This Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousing connects Mopar 318, 360 or Gen III Hemi engines to Mopar 3 spd, Mopar 4 spd or Ford style TKX/TKO transmission. Designed as a compact, lightweight option for transmission swaps. It uses a 130 tooth flywheel with a 10.5 inch clutch and is suited for mechanical or hydraulic clutch actuation.
***NOTE: THE BASE PRICE IS THE BELL HOUSING ONLY. CHOOSE "KIT" IN THE OPTIONS TO GET THE ADDITIONAL PARTS (bolts, boot, brackets and dust cover). ***
- Direct Fit For Mopar 318,360 Small Block Or Gen 3 Hemi Engines Using A Mopar 3 Spd, Mopar 4 Spd Or Ford Style TKX/TKO Transmission
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Design Similar To Original Equipment Bellhousings
- Lower Cost Option For Projects That Do Not Require A Steel SFI Rated Unit
- Designed For 130 Tooth Flywheel With 10.5 Inch Clutch For Tighter, Swap-Friendly Dimensions.
- Includes Transmission Alignment Rings For Correct Fitment Of All Applicable Transmissions.
- Kit Includes Fork Boot, Dust Cover, Bellhousing Bolt Kit And Fork Pivot Brackets
-Designed for LEFT HAND STARTERS WITH ALIGNMENT NOSE
-Designed for use with 130Tooth FLYWHEEL AND 10.5-inch max diameter CLUTCH
-GEN 3 HEMI Requires EARLY TRUCK FLYWHEEL AND STARTER FOR LEFT HAND SIDE
-Included alignment ring sizes are 4.345 inch, 4.807 inch, and 4.850 inch I.D. (inside dimension)