We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you’re not, you have 30 days from the invoice date (on in-stock items) or delivery date (for non-stock or back ordered items).
KEEP IN MIND BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM:
- The product being returned must be in saleable condition in the manufacturer's original packaging.
- No refunds will be processed on any part that has been installed, modified, or that is not in saleable condition in its original packaging.
- Electrical items are not eligible for return. This includes (but not limited to) EFI systems and sensors, gauges, wiring harnesses, etc.
- No refunds or returns on Special Order items, including but not limited to custom wheels, custom/personalized billet items, etc.
- You are responsible for shipping/freight costs of your item(s) back to PTS.
- Damaged and/or defective items may be eligible for return and are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. If a package appears damaged, take pictures before opening it.
- If you want to return an item outside the 30 days, contact us and we'll see what can be done.
- Pro Touring Store reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 15%.
How do I cancel an order?
You may cancel your order any time before it ships. You will need to call or email us ASAP. Please note that most orders ship within 1-2 business days.
How do I return a part?
- Email us with your order # and reason for return.
- If your order is eligible for return, you will receive instructions on returning the item.
- Check the carrier’s requirements and make sure to package your return properly, and insure it accordingly! If your item is damaged in transit due to poor packaging, you are responsible for processing a claim to get your refund.
- Returns sent COD or freight collect will not be accepted.
- Upon receipt of your return, Pro Touring Store will exchange the item, give you a store credit, or issue you a refund. Refunds typically process between 3-7 business days.
How long do I have to return an item?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the invoice date (on in-stock items) or delivery date (for non-stock or back ordered items).
What items are not eligible for returns or exchanges?
Please feel free to ask us if the part you’re ordering is eligible for return before you purchase.
The items not eligible are:
- Products not returned saleable condition, in the manufacturer's original packaging
- Parts that have been installed or modified
- Electrical items
- Special orders
Is there a restocking fee?
Yes. Pro Touring Store reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 15%. This amount will be deducted from your item cost.
How do I package my return?
Clearly write your order # on the outside of the package. Make sure you pack in accordance with the carrier's requirements. We highly recommend you get insurance for your return based on your original purchase price.
Who is responsible for paying the return shipping fees?
If the item is being returned due to a Pro Touring Store error, we will cover the cost. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
Returns sent COD or freight collect will not be accepted!
When will I receive my refund?
If all return procedures are followed and item is saleable, we will refund your card immediately. It may take up to 7 days for the refund to be processed by your bank or credit card provider.
How do I return a damaged package?
It’s your responsibility to inspect your package for damage before accepting or signing for delivery. Refuse to accept the delivery if a driver attempts to give you a damaged package.
If a damaged package was dropped off, promptly call the shipping / courier company to start the claim process. Please also contact Pro Touring Store at 803-220-1634 or email Sales@ProTouringStore.com. If you need help, we will happily assist you with filing a claim.
When in stock, we will replace lost or damaged merchandise as soon as we receive the appropriate claim number from the shipping company.
What if my package is lost?
Prior to ordering, please ensure you have a secure place to have your package delivered. Unfortunately, the carrier is not responsible for a package after it’s delivered, and we do not cover loss after delivery.
If the package never reaches you, please refer to the tracking information. We have the tracking information too and will see where your package was delivered or if there was a delivery delay.
If you have a question not answered here, email us at Sales@ProTouringStore.com .