Improved Racing's remote oil filter mount allows you to relocate your oil filter to a more accessible location. It's multiple flow orientations allow for an easy and tidy install in any engine bay.
This remote filter head features four female -10AN O-ring boss threads. Fittings are available to accommodate -6AN, -8AN, -10AN and -12AN lines, or 3/8" and 1/2" hose. The two extra ports can be used for sensors, turbo feeds, oil accumulators, etc. Two -10AN plugs are supplied for these ports.
This unit is available with either an M22x1.50, or 13/16"-16 filter screw. The filter screw is machined from hardened 410 stainless steel, which is stronger and more durable than other grades such as 304 and 316. The mounting bracket offers four different mounting options, is made from lightweight aluminum, and is Type II anodized for durability.
Features and Benefits
- Large M22x1.50, or 13/16"-16 filter thread bung is compatible with a wide range of filters
- Accommodates oil filters with maximum O-ring outer diameters of up to 3.44" (87mm).
- Filter screw is machined from hardened 410 stainless steel for excellent durability
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- Lightweight black anodized aluminum mounting bracket with 2 different mounting options
- Four possible flow configurations for a tidy install in any engine bay
- Female -10AN O-ring boss ports
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty