The factory Corvette dry sump tanks don't fit the greatest in a retrofit swap. To make your life easier, buy an aftermarket dry sump oil tank!
The newer OEM dry sump tanks come from GM with a 2.5-gallon capacity. The earlier Z06's had a 2-gallon capacity.
We have had great luck with 2 gallon tanks in all LS7/LS9/LT4/LT5 dry sump conversions. For added safety, more capacity does not hurt however. If you'd rather have a larger tank, we also offer 2.5 and 3 gallon tanks.
To complete your dry sump tank install, you'll also need an oil pan adapter, #12 AN hose and fittings, and a breather tank.
- All Aluminum construction for light weight
- Built using high quality spinnings
- Hand tig welded and pressure tested
- Fully baffled inside for oil and air control
- Heater bung available
- Bracket not included but available for purchase separately
Height: 19.5" / 39.37cm
Diameter: 6" / 15.24cm
Fittings: #12 AN Male feed, #12 AN Male return, #12 AN scavenge/vent (hose and fittings not included)