Billet Specialties LSA Tru Trac is engineered for GM’s supercharged high-tech horsepower. The LSA Tru Trac features precision machined brackets and pulleys ensuring perfect alignment with optimal belt wrap. There is a reason why Americas top builders choose Tru Trac Serpentine Systems for their builds, Billet Specialties has over 15 years of experience manufacturing front drive systems that feature the best brands in automotive aftermarket components for proven reliability and performance.
Part number: BLK13410
- Quality components from the best brands in aftermarket performance:
- Powermaster 170 amp one-wire alternator
- Edelbrock LSA water pump
- Genuine Sanden SD7 AC compressor
- Tuff Stuff power steering pump
- ARP fasteners
- 2 Continental Poly-V serpentine belts
- ATI Super Damper
- Separate accessory drive and supercharger belts save accessory component bearings.
- Compact accessory layout for easy installation.
- Hard coat anodizing for durability in high belt wear areas.
- Precision machined black anodized pulleys, brackets, and covers.
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout for corrosion resistance.
- Compressor manifold included.
- Power steering hardline included.
- GM factory supercharger tensioner.
- Pre-installed power steering and alternator pulleys.
- Over 15 years of accessory drive experience used by the nation’s top builders.
- Dyno tested by Don Hardy Race Engines.
- GM LSA Wet Sump Crate Motors P/N19370850 Camaro ZL-1
- GM LSA Wet Sump Crate Motors P/N19416892 E-Rod Crate Engine System
- GM LSA Wet Sump Crate Motors P/N19416893 E-Rod Crate Engine System
- GM LSA Wet Sump Motors