AS OF 1/30/23, 1 IN STOCK.
CALL OR EMAIL FOR LATEST AVAILABILITY
HIGH-RPM PERFORMANCE WITH NEW FORGED PISTONS!
Chevrolet Performance’s deep-breathing, high-revving CT525 6.2L crate engine is upgraded with forged pistons designed to support its performance and enhance its durability.
The CT525 is based on the LS engine family and is similar to the 6.2L LS3, but we’ve adapted it to circle track racing with a carbureted intake manifold, 6-quart racing oil pan and more. The engine is lightweight and strong, using an aluminum block with cross-bolted 6-bolt main caps and high-flow LS3 rectangular-port cylinder heads. This combination is rated 533 hp at 6,600 rpm and a hefty 477 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm, per Chevrolet Performance testing.
The CT525 6.2L comes with coil-on-plug ignition and an SFI-certified balancer. All that’s needed to complete the assembly is a carburetor, starter and our LS/LSX ignition controller (P/N 19355863)—all available from Chevrolet Performance.
Part Number: 19432720 - REPLACES: 19418211
Engine Type: LS-Series Gen IV Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in (6.2L)
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
Block (P/N 12673475): Cast aluminum with 6-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 12597569): Nodular iron
Connecting Rods (P/N 12649190): Powdered metal
Pistons (P/N 19418214): Forged aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 88958770): Hydraulic roller
Valve Lift (in): .525 intake / .525 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 226° intake / 236° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12675871): LS3 rectangular port; aluminum as-cast with 68cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.165 intake / 1.590 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1 Nominal
Rocker Arms (P/N 12696105 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arms (P/N 12681275 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Maximum Recommended rpm: 6,700
Reluctor Wheel: 58x
• Use LS/LSX ignition controller P/N 19355863 (not included)
• Requires addition of carburetor, starter, fuel system, exhaust system and front accessory drive system
• The 6-quart circle track oil pan is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location
• The engine is designed for circle track racing only. It is not intended for street use
• The CT525 does not include a water pump or factory exhaust manifolds
• Chevrolet Performance Circle Track racing engines include anti-tampering seals installed