GM's popular Gen V LT engines find their way into a huge variety of vehicles. Unfortunately, the factory Gen V pans don't always fit in the vehicles we would like. Holley's new Gen V LT 4WD Off-Road Engine Swap Oil Pan is designed to help. It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and drivetrain for the K10 chassis and other Gen V LT swapped 4WD applications, plus provides an OE (Original Equipment) Style fitment for durability and proper sealing. In addition, the 302-24 and 302-24BK are compatible with all popular transmissions (SM465, NV4500, TH350, TH400, 700R4, 4L60-4L70, 4L80, 6L80 and 6L90, 8L90, 10L80 and 10L90).
Holley also offers an optional off-road hinged door baffle (#302-33 for LS engines and #302-34 for LT engines) and rock shield (#302-35) that can be added at any time to further protect your investment.
***CHOOSE YOUR FINISH IN THE DROP DOWN MENU.
*See Installation Notes below for important information regarding necessary modifications to windage tray, capacity, etc. (see instructions for full details).
- Provides OE Style fitment - OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity, and OE bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, pick-up o-ring, oil filter stud, & oil passage cover
- Fits GM K10 and other LT Swapped 4-wheel drive applications
- Maximum crankshaft stroke - 4.00-inches
- Compatible with hinged-door baffle #302-33 and rock shield #302-35 which can be added at any time