Part number: 11009312
The Ridetech AFX Hub Spindles add the performance and simplicity of late model Corvette hubs and brakes to your muscle car!
**Add optional C5/6 caliper brackets for use with OE calipers.
**Hubs not included! See below for part numbers & info.
- Lowers vehicle 2″.
- 1.75″ taller, improves negative camber gain and roll center.
- Uses C5/C6/C7 Corvette hubs for maximum strength, consistent braking and reduced maintenance.
- Compatible with C5/C6 Corvette brake systems, OE and Aftermarket (caliper brackets sold separately, or choose from drop down menu).
- Stock track width.
- Durable Black E-Coat finish.
- 100% manufactured in the USA!
- 64-72 A-Body (Chevelle, Skylark, Cutlass, etc.)
- 67-69 F-Body (Camaro and Firebird)
- 68-74 X-Body (Nova, Acadian, etc)
- 62-67 X-Body (Nova, Chevy II with Ridetech TruTurn system only!)
- 63-82 Corvette (using Ridetech TruTurn system only!)
Hub and Brake Compatibility:
Hubs – 1997-2013 Corvette (C5/C6) or 2014-2019 Corvette (C7). C7 hubs are preferred, they are stronger and more cost effective as they don’t have a wheel speed sensor (Moog 513378).
Brakes – Any 1997-2013 Corvette (C5/C6) will fit (OE replacement or aftermarket). Ridetech caliper brackets are required. (Part # 11009546)
***Coming soon, caliper brackets to adapt existing Wilwood AFX Body Superlite calipers/rotors.
INSTRUCTIONS: Click Here