These new single-plane CARBURETED intake manifold kits are designed for 2009-Current 5.7-liter, 2005-2010 6.1-liter and 2011-Current 6.4-liter Chrysler Gen III Hemi engines. They provide maximum hood clearance combined with plenum and runner geometry that provide a broad RPM powerband for high-performance street/strip engine applications to a maximum engine speed of 7500 RPM. The isolated design of the air/fuel passages helps to increase charge air density and performance.
The 300-931 and 300-931BK shown here have a 4150 flange to accept square bore carburetors or a Sniper EFI. They are machined from castings without the bosses for fuel injectors for a cleaner look.
- Minimum carb flange height for maximum clearance to hood
- 4150 type throttle/carb flange
- Cast aluminum construction. Great for turbocharger, centrifugal blower or NOS power adders
- Unique casting without injector bungs for clean appearance
- Height to throttle valve flange in front is 3.31-inch, rear is 4.25-inch
- Port size: 1.72-inches tall, 1.75-inches wide
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap included
- O-ring seals around ports