DUE TO SALES TAX CHANGES ON DROP SHIPMENTS FROM OUR FORD WAREHOUSE, ALL FORD PERFORMANCE ENGINES WILL INCUR AN ADDITIONAL SALES TAX CHARGE IF APPLICABLE. WE WILL SEND AN ADDITIONAL INVOICE FOR SALES TAX ONLY, AFTER THE ORDER IS PLACED. THIS IS A NEW POLICY AND IS NON NEGOTIABLE UNFORTUNATELY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Complete Modern Powertrain Solution for Any Ford!
- 2018-2021 Mustang GT 5.0L 460 HP Coyote Engine!
- 2021 10R80 Mustang Automatic Transmission
- Complete Engine Controller and Wiring Harness (Control Pack)
- Part number M-9000-PMCA3A
Next generation 5.0L power all in one complete powertrain kit. The crew at Ford Performance have spec'd out a kit to simplify the swap of the newest, most innovative 5.0L Coyote engine into just about any Ford vehicle. The Coyote Power Module teams the Mustang GT 460 horsepower 5.0L Coyote V8 with a state of the art 10 speed automatic transmission - and all the electronics and hardware to finish the installation. The engine features advances like Direct and Port Fuel Injection, Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing, and a lightweight plasma transferred wire arc spray aluminum engine block. Coyote Power Module simplifies both the shopping and build experience by kitting up the right parts that are matched to deliver potent performance with civilized drivability. The engine Control Pack is truly plug and play and simplifies conversions to a modern electronically fuel injected V8 high performance engine.
- 2018-2021 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote Engine - M-6007-M50CAUTO
- 460 Horsepower @ 7,000 rpm
- 420 lb.-ft. Torque @ 4,600 rpm
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Aluminum block
- Boss 302 Alternator Kit – M-8600-M50BALT
- M-11000-C50A starter and Starter Index Plate
- M-6017-M50BAA Control Pack PCM and installation kit is tunable for power upgrades
- Factory Mustang GT 10R80 10 speed automatic transmission, flexplate, and torque convertor
- Factory Mustang GT 10R80 shifter
- Factory Mustang GT U-joint companion flange
- Factory Mustang GT transmission cooler and lines
- Runs on pump gas
- Installation hardware
- Coyote Crate Engine Technical Reference Guide
- Click here for engine exterior dimensions