This bolt-in SLA (Short-Long-Arm) suspension system replaces the stock McPherson strut design with a billet aluminum upper control arm, tubular lower arm and spindles with S-550 Mustang hubs. The factory strut design offers very little camber gain and poor overall geometry. This design greatly improves negative camber gain, which positions the tire perpendicular to the pavement through the corners without the need for excessive static camber and overly stiff spring rates. Caster, roll center and Ackerman angles were also optimized. Compatible with either Ridetech Coil-Overs or Shockwave air suspension (sold separately).
- Incorporates an upper control arm to induce much needed negative camber gain.
- Caster, roll center, bumpsteer and Ackerman angles are optimized.
- Bolt-in frame surrounds create attachment points for the upper control arms and the shocks, this keeps the load on the frame rails for maximum strength and reduced NVH.
- Upper and lower arms feature Delrin bushings infused with Teflon to minimize stiction and eliminate the need for lubrication.
- Spindles includes Moog S550 Mustang rear hubs for maximum strength, consistent braking and reduced maintenance.
- Lower control arm design improves tire clearance and steering angle, 30 degree’s with up to a 275mm wide tire.
- Fit’s many Aftermarket K-Members including Maximum Motorsports, Team Z, AJE & UPR.
- Compatible with S550 or SN-95 Mustang brake systems. (Caliper brackets sold separately.)
- 17″ minimum wheel diameter.
- Compatible with stock and most aftermarket sway bars.
- Negative Camber Gain – 1.25 deg./in.
- Positive Caster – 7-9 deg.
- Bump steer – under .050″ (Optimized with Maximum Motorsport and Team Z k-members)
- Lowers ride height 1-2″
- 50lbs lighter than stock suspension
- Stock track width