We at PTS have been using Motofeet engine stands for 10+ years!
They are amazing for the price, and made right here in the USA.
*Rubber casters are out of stock for the time being, while Motofeet locates a new supplier.
***IMPORTANT NOTE! THESE WILL ONLY FIT COYOTE ENGINES WITH CASTERS ATTACHED OR NO OIL PAN DUE TO THE OIL PAN DEPTH.
- Sturdy Boxed Steel Alloy Construction
- Mount plate is thick 1/4" steel with Pre-Drilled Holes to match your engine
- Attractive and Durable Black Powder Coating
- Easy to store when not in use
- Bolts right to your engine mount pads on your engine block - attaches in minutes!
- Strong enough to hold your complete engine AND transmission
- Affordably Priced
- Made in the USA
Use the Motofeet Engine Stand for:
- Working on your engine
- Engine Display or Storage
- Shipping or Transportation
Who Needs This?
- Engine Builders
- Speed Shops
- Auto Recyclers (Salvage Yards)
Includes: One Pair stand legs (Optional Steel casters available).
(4) bolts for mounting to block.
- Every Motofeet stand features welded-in (3/8"-16) threaded inserts to allow easy mounting of optional casters.
- If using the stand to transport an engine, it is recommended to remove the casters and securely mount or strap the stand legs and engine in place to prevent movement.