*** E85 compatible! Most universal filters will break down with E85. ***
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with an impeccable machining and finish.
- High-flow, 10-micron microglass replaceable element.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- Choose male AN-6 , AN-8, or AN-10
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip black anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance
- Can be mounted with a P-clamp, or we offer billet clamps as well.