Hooker Blackheart now offers stainless steel versions of our popular cast iron lineup of LS swap exhaust manifolds based on the 8502HKR and family. The new stainless steel manifolds offer a number of advantages over the cast iron version, including increased durability, reduced weight, and improved corrosion resistance. The shorty tight tuck design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance. These are available in both natural cast and polished depending on the look you're going for and hardware is included for the outlet only (gaskets, bolts, and flanges).
***HEADER GASKETS TO THE HEAD, AND ATTACHING BOLTS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
HERE AT PTS WE SELL ARP STAINLESS BOLTS AND GM MLS GASKETS.
PART NUMBER: 8503HKR
- 2.5-inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast exhaust manifold
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
- Intended for GM LS engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, and leak-free sealing is desired
- Plain as-cast finish for a factory appearance. Also available in polished.
- Nickel plated steel mating flanges, MLS mating flange gaskets, and mating flange hardware included
- Stainless Steel construction to provide unmatched durability and corrosion resistance
- Perfect complement to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans