These engines are manufactured by BluePrint Engines
Our price includes freight shipping within the 48 states!
- DYNO TESTED
HP and torque : 436 HP / 443 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
Hydraulic Roller Cam
Cast Steel Crank
NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
1-Piece Rear Main Seal
Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
Passenger Side Dipstick
Drilled & tapped for clutch linkage
- New BluePrint Cast steel crankshaft
OEM type 5.700" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
External Front/ External Rear
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - H8002K
2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
195cc intake/75cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
.544 Intake .555 Exhaust
230 Intake / 236 Exhaust duration @ .050
110 ° lobe separation angle
- Initial timing - 10-16° and Total timing 32-34°
- Dyno tested and shipped with results
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- Not for EGR.
Recommended Oil: BPP710 BluePrint Crate Engine Break In Oil
Recommended Harmonic Balancer: BPP400
Recommended Stall Converter: 2200 to 2400 RPM.
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane.
Engine package does not include fuel pump.
Engine is configured to run in fuel only mode.
- The Aftermarket intake manifold installed on this engine may not be compatible with OEM accessory brackets that use intake mounted bosses.
- This engine features a true 4 inch bore, which mathematically yields 377 CID with a 3.75 inch stroke