The exclusive billet bracket design clamps to the reservoir with an internal lock. The mounting hardware is completely hidden!
***Pro Touring Store recommends these reservoirs in any power steering system that requires a remote reservoir. They have been proven to provide the least amount of pump cavitation.***
Quality Inside & Out!
• Internally baffled and O-ring sealed cap to prevent splash over
• Vented cap eliminates positive & negative pressure which leads to foaming
• Innovative internal return tube greatly reduces fluid turbulence & foaming
• Extra capacity of up to 15oz. of fluid in a compact design
• Sleek mounting bracket with internal key lock design hides all hardware
• -6 & -10 AN male AN fittings are included and pre-installed
• 100% billet aluminum construction - polished to a mirror finish
• Overall dimensions: 2-7/8” O.D. x 8-3/4”H (Cap: 3” O.D.)
• For optimal performance always mount the remote power steering reservoir higher than the power steering pump.
• Bracket must be installed as close to the center of the reservoir as shown
• Not for use with Hydroboost systems (We recommend a PSC reservoir, also available from PTS).
Tech Note: Never substitute automatic transmission fluid for power steering fluid. Automatic transmission fluid (ATF) has additives that can cause severe damage to power steering systems.
Replacement o-ring set PN: RP7791