This Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousing connects Big Block Mopar engines to Mopar 3 spd, Mopar 4 spd or Ford style TKX/TKO transmission. Designed as a compact, lightweight option for transmission swaps or upgrade. It can use either a 130 or 143 tooth flywheel and a 10.5 or 11 inch clutch. It is suited for factory style mechanical or hydraulic clutch actuation, and has dual starter positions to provide ultimate combination options and fitment.
***NOTE: THE BASE PRICE IS THE BELL HOUSING ONLY. CHOOSE "KIT" IN THE OPTIONS TO GET THE ADDITIONAL PARTS (bolts, boot, brackets and dust cover). ***
- Direct fit for Big Block Mopar engines using a Mopar 3 spd, Mopar 4 spd or FORD style TKX/TKO Transmission
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Design Similar To Original Equipment Bellhousings
- Lower Cost Option For Projects That Do Not Require A Steel SFI Rated Unit
- Includes transmission alignment rings for correct fitment of all applicable transmissions
- Fits 130 or 143 tooth flywheels and 10.5 or 11-inch clutches to provide multiple combination options
- Features dual starter positions and works with factory style mechanical or hydraulic clutch linkage
- If you choose the "Kit", it includes bolt kit, clutch fork boot, 10 and 12 inch ford brackets, and dust cover.
Instruction link: 199r12148.pdf (holley.com)