This Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousing connects GM LS and Gen V LT engines to transmissions utilizing the standard GM pattern T-56 and T-56 Magnum. The bellhousing is intended for both GM cars and trucks and other various swap applications. They are a lightweight cast aluminum design much like the original equipment bells (work with OE starters, flywheels, etc.) and use a factory-like attachment to stock or Holley oil pans.
These bellhousings are designed to be used with hydraulic release bearings only. We suggest the Hays #82-120 or Holley #319-100, or a number of aftermarket ones like McLeod, Tilton, etc.
For additional protection of your clutch and flywheel and to properly align your starter, check out Quicktime Block Plate #RM-6007. *Fits all Gen 3 & 4 LS & Gen 5 LT engines except LS4.
Part number: LK5100K
- Lightweight cast aluminum design similar to the original equipment bellhousings
- Works with OE starters, flywheels, etc.
- Connect GM LS and Gen V LT engines to standard GM pattern T-56 and T-56 Magnum transmissions
- Designed for hydraulic release bearings only (we suggest Hays #82-120 or Holley #319-100). Factory-like attachment to stock or Holley oil pans. WILL NOT WORK with mechanical clutch linkage or external slave cylinders.
- Lower cost non-SFI rated option for projects that do not require a steel SFI rated unit
- Fits all LS engines except LS4
- Includes grade 8 hardware for both engine and transmission – Holley #50397