McLeod RST Street Twin Clutch Kit
This kit is part number 6405807. It's specifically designed for an LSA, Gen V LT1, LT4, LSX 454, and other 8-bolt LS/LT engines with a T56 Magnum or TKX transmission. The stack height of this part number is shallower than the 6807 variant, which is for OEM transmissions like the TR6060.
We rate this clutch kit for 800hp at the crank. If you are higher than this power level, you may want to consider going with the RXT instead.
Intended for high-horsepower street fans, the McLeod RST Street Twin clutch kits are economically priced twin disc clutches that use your existing flywheel. Able to handle up to 800 hp, the RST Street Twin clutches remain completely street-drivable. The organic lined clutch discs provide smooth engagement with a soft pedal effort, making these clutch kits ideal for the street performance enthusiast. (For select vehicles where these clutches are not adaptable to your existing flywheel, a new flywheel is included in the kit.)
Here are some additional features of the McLeod RST Street Twin clutch kits:
* Alignment tool included
* Lighter-than-stock pedal feel
* Will bolt to factory flywheel
* CNC-machined and anodized flywheel adapter ring
* Organic disc facing for smooth and even clutch engagement with excellent release qualities
* Low rotating mass for quick revs
* Blanchard ground floater with multiple straps to reduce noise for streetability