As of 6/14/23 these are in stock! Call or email for latest availability.
PTS is excited to announce the latest 7.3L Pushrod/Gas engine from Ford, dubbed Godzilla!
We offer a Mustang Foxbody K member for this swap, as well as universal motor mounts and header flanges to aid in your engine swap.
The ALL-NEW 7.3L V8 Ford gasoline crate engine from the 2020 F250 Super Duty features:
- 7.3L displacement
- Bore 107.2 mm x stroke 101.0 mm
- Cast iron block
- Aluminum cylinder heads
- Intake valve diameter 55.13 mm
- Exhaust valve diameter 42.53 mm
- Lift (intake/exhaust) 13.67 mm / 15.26 mm
- Cam-in-block OHV design w/variable cam timing
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Cast Aluminum pistons
- 430 HP at 5,500 rpm
- 475 lb/ft of torque at 4,000 rpm
- 10.5:1 compression
- Port fuel injection
- Firing order: 1-5-4-8-6-3-7-2
- Composite Intake manifold and 80 mm throttle body
- Left and Right exhaust manifolds
- 8 quart aluminum oil pan/cooler
- Ignition coils and wires
- Production flex plate
- M-6038-73 shipping and storage cradle
- Factory lift brackets
- Bellhousing bolt pattern same as 4.6/5.4 and 5.0 Coyote
- Engine weight: 580 lbs.