These Aluminator Short Blocks serve as a strong foundation for the enthusiast that wants to spec and finish a Coyote build to his or her particular application and needs.
Ford Performance Engineers have taken care of the toughest part of building a new engine by designing a strong and durable Short Block that offers a wide range of power possibilities. And every Ford Performance Aluminator Short Block is precision internal balanced and hand assembled in the U.S. with performance clearances.
Ford Performance (and Pro Touring Store) offers a number of components to finish the build.
***PRICE SHOWN INCLUDES FREIGHT WITHIN THE 48 STATES***
Specs: Aluminator Short Block M-6009-A50SCB
- 5.0L - 302 cubic inches
- 9.5:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- For 12.0:1 compression ratio version see-M-6009-A50NAB
- Mahle® hard anodized forged pistons with Grafal® low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- 2018+ (Gen 3) Production aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Accepts Gen 1, 2, 3 or GT350 cylinder heads with corresponding generation head gasket
- Assembled and ready for your heads, cam, timing set, and oil system
- Oil pump, pickup and oil pan not included (Any G1/2 or G3 oil pump/pan combination can be used- Note the G3 oil filter adapter is different).
- M-6675-M52 oil pan/pump or M-6675-M52S oil pan/pump recommended
Photo and specs may vary