Low Profile LSA Tru Trac Serpentine Drive System by Billet Specialties
Billet Specialties new LSA Tru Trac is engineered for GM’s supercharged high-tech horsepower. The LSA Tru Trac features precision machined brackets and pulleys ensuring perfect alignment with optimal belt wrap. This is possibly the most COMPACT LSA serpentine drive available, and fits most chassis & front clips.
- Quality components from the best brands in aftermarket performance:
- Powermaster 170 amp one-wire alternator
- Genuine Sanden SD7 AC compressor
- Tuff Stuff power steering pump
- ARP fasteners
- 2 Continental Poly-V serpentine belts
- ATI Super Damper
- Separate accessory drive and super charger belts save accessory component bearings.
- Compact accessory layout for easy installation.
- Hard coat anodizing for durability in high belt wear areas.
- Precision machined black anodized pulleys, brackets and covers.
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout for corrosion resistance.
- Compressor manifold included.
- Power steering hardline included.
- GM factory supercharger tensioner.
- Pre-installed power steering and alternator pulleys.
- Over 15 years of accessory drive experience used by the nation’s top builders.
- Dyno tested by Don Hardy Race Engines.
- GM LSA Wet Sump Crate Motors P/N19370850 Camaro ZL-1
- GM LSA Wet Sump Crate Motors P/N19416892 E-Rod Crate Engine System
- GM LSA Wet Sump Crate Motors P/N19416893 E-Rod Crate Engine System
- GM LSA Wet Sump Motors
Instructions: LSA Serpentine Drive Instructions