1970-81 GM LS 2nd Gen (Camaro/Firebird) Mid Length Engine Swap Headers for hot LS1/LS6/LS2 (cam,heads,nitrous),stock 6.2L(L92)Vortec truck, stock LS3 or all supercharged LS/Vortec engine swaps requiring maximum ground clearance, using a stock subframe. Not legal for use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
This particular header has 1.875" (1 7/8") primaries and a 3" collector. It is made from 304 stainless steel.
NOTE: These headers were not designed for bolt-in compatibility with a 4L80 transmission. The ears on the side of the transmission would have to be trimmed for clearance to permit the installation of these headers.
- Premium fitment with optimized ground clearance
- Laser cut 3/8” flanges with flat-finished TIG welded port sealing
- 1-7/8” primaries with 3" collectors
- Designed and intended for installation only with Hooker LS swap engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers for this application. Will not install with any other brand of mounts
- Compatible with Quick Time™ bellhousings (hydraulic clutch only, stock A/C evaporator case on firewall, straight boot spark plug wires and Holley LS swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets
- Connects directly to Hooker 3” 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system through the use of an available mid-pipe kit
- Compatible with stock or half-height subframe/body mounts
- Automatic and manual transmission compatible
- Will not install with factory column shift linkage. Lokar or similar aftermarket shift cable or linkage required for column shift applications